Help With Mortgage Rent and Credit Counseling

Contact one or many of your local U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Counseling Agencies. These groups can help with problems concerning your rent or mortgage and some even have grant money to get you through tough times. They can also help with your credit problems or direct you to an organization that can help you without ripping you off. Remember, if the office near you is not helpful enough contact one a little further away. It could be worth the drive.