Government State

Free Legal Help To Fight Your Boss

saw an ad for an attorney in a Florida newspaper offering to fight for you if your employer is not paying you time and one-half for overtime. I hope you know if you call an attorney it is going to cost you to get the money owed to you. Instead, you can contact your state government and get their attorneys to get you your money FOR FREE. Call your state government operator in your state capital. And remember, any employer is more afraid of the government than they are of a private attorney. The government can put them out of business.