Urban Areas

100000 To Buy Or Fix Up Houses In Older Areas Of A Town

Called the Mortgage Insurance – Housing In Older, Declining Areas and referred to as Program #14.123 in the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance, this program helps in the purchase or rehabilitation of housing in older, declining urban areas. Contact your local office of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development.

Visit: www5.hud.gov:63001/po/i/netlocator/