Government Office

Info On Government Money For Disabled Soldiers

is now available from a new government office set up to assist these soldiers in getting the help they need. Call800-833-6622. I hope the 800 number if more helpful than the web site because I wasn’t able to find any programs there that show people with disabilities how to get money to start a home business, fix up their home, go to school, find information from the best medical experts in the world at the U.S. National Institutes of Health, etc. Additionally, Iraqi War widows can get individual help from Lesko researchers.