Environmental Protection Agency

Free Coloring Books

Teach your kids about the environment in a fun way. The U.S. Environmental Protection Agency has several coloring books to help you increase your child’s awareness of the Earth and recycling. Titles include: The Adventures of the Garbage Gremlin and Save Our Species, as well as others. For your copies, contact National Service Center for Environmental Publication and Information, P.O. Box 42419, Cincinnati, OH 45242; 800-490-9198

Visit: www.epa.gov/kids

37000 Per Year To Get A PhD

Want to earn your Ph.D. in engineering, but can’t afford the rising costs of higher education? Earn your master’s or doctorate degree and let the EPA foot the bill. Through the STAR (Science to Achieve Results) fellowship program, get your graduate degree in a variety of environmental disciplines, including engineering, public health, and ecological sciences. You can have your tuition paid and have a nice stipend to live on! To learn how you can get your advanced degree paid for, contact the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency