Higher Education

Volunteer and Earn Money to Pay for School

(AmeriCorps 94.006)
AmeriCorps program provides meaningful opportunities for people to serve their country in organized efforts, fostering citizen responsibility, building their community, and providing education opportunities for those who make a serious commitment to service. Stipends can be used to support the person while they volunteer. Health care and childcare benefits may also be provided. Participants will also receive an education award, which may be used to pay for higher education or for vocational training, and may also be used to repay any existing student loans. Contact the Corporation for National and Community Service, 1201 New York Avenue, NW, Washington, DC 20525 202-606-5000, ext. 474; Continue reading

Free Help Getting Money For A Disability

can start by contacting a free service called The Clearinghouse on Disability Information, Office of Special Education and Rehabilitative Services, U.S. Dept. of Education, 202-205-8241. …… for help with getting money for education and training contact Higher Education and Adult Training for People with Handicaps (HEATH), George Washington University, 800-544-3284

Visit: www.ed.gov/offices/OSERS/

37000 Per Year To Get A PhD

Want to earn your Ph.D. in engineering, but can’t afford the rising costs of higher education? Earn your master’s or doctorate degree and let the EPA foot the bill. Through the STAR (Science to Achieve Results) fellowship program, get your graduate degree in a variety of environmental disciplines, including engineering, public health, and ecological sciences. You can have your tuition paid and have a nice stipend to live on! To learn how you can get your advanced degree paid for, contact the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency