Dead End Job

48000 Per Year To Get A Grad Degree

Dream of quitting your dead-end job and getting your master’s in computer science? Earn your master’s or doctorate degree and let the U.S. Department of Homeland Security (DHS) pay your way. Through the DHS fellowship program, get your graduate degree in the physical, biological, social, or behavioral sciences – including science policy, engineering, mathematics, or computer science. Have your tuition covered and have money to live on! You must have career and employment goals aligned with the mission and objectives of the DHS, but you are not required to accept a position with them following graduation. To learn how you can get your advanced degree paid for, contact the U.S. Department of Homeland Security