Families Usa

Free Help To Fight The Health Care System

You can call government offices and advocacy groups that will do your fighting for you or give you the needed weapons to do your own fighting. Before you call a lawyer, call these free offices: Your state Insurance Commissioner will help you learn your legal rights regarding insurance. Your state Medical Board will review your complaint and help resolve disputes. Your state HMO Board will also resolve disputes. You can also contact the Patient Advocate Foundation, 700 Thimble Shoals Blvd., Suite 200, Newport News, VA 23606; 800-532-5274; www.patientadvocate.org, or the Health Insurance Partnership program at Families USA

Visit: www.patientadvocate.org

Free Help With Health Insurance

if you are looking for coverage, or looking to solve a problem with Medicaid, Medicare or a private health insurance company there are groups throughout the country that will help you enforce your rights and get you satisfaction. See the Health Insurance Partnership at Families USA

Visit: www.healthassistancepartnership.org/site/PageServer?