Doctoral Candidates

Money to Study Housing Issues

(Doctoral Dissertation Research Grant Program 14.516)
The program objective is to encourage doctoral candidates to engage in policy related housing and urban development research and to assist them in its timely completion. Money can used to support Ph.D candidates. Students can request an application package from the address listed below or by calling HUD USER at 800-245-2691. For additional information, contact Armand Carriere, Office of University Partnerships, U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development, 451 7th St., SW, Room 8106, Washington, DC 20410; 202-708-3061; Continue reading