4000000 to Build or Fix Up Housing for Seniors

Called the Supportive Housing for the Elderly Program and referred to as Program #14.157 in the Catalog of Federal Domestic Assistance, it can be used to finance the construction or rehabilitation of a structure or portion thereof, or the acquisition of a structure to provide supportive housing for the elderly, which may include the cost of real property acquisition, site improvement, conversion, demolition, relocation and other expenses of supportive housing for the elderly. Project rental assistance is used to cover the difference between the HUD-approved operating cost per unit and the amount the tenant pays.Contact your local office of the U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development