Dept Of Justice

3000 For Victims of Crime

… .. Maybe crime really does pay. There are all kinds of money and services available if you have been a victim of crime. You can get emergency money, living expenses, money to replace loss of pay, free cell phones, free therapy, and lots more. The U.S. Dept. of Justice has set up a database that allows you to search for these services in your area.