65 Million Dollars In Grants
Child Care and Development Funds are available for Georgia child care programs who serve or are planning to serve 19 or more children. Family and group home care providers can apply for Child Care Development Funds through their local Resource & Referral Agency. Requests for Proposals (RFP) are distributed in early spring and outline the services that will be purchased during the next federal fiscal year. In general, these funds pay for: 1) programs improvements, and programs for children with disabilities for early childhood and school-age children, and 2) technical assistance, training, and the operation of child care resource and referral agencies. For more information contact Georgia Child Care Council, 2987 Clairmont Rd., Suite 220, Atlanta, GA 30329; 404-679-4880.
We have Over 200 Programs Waiting For You!
What if you could access extra money for the things you need, without having to search endlessly to find it? What if you could find hundreds of programs quickly and easily, for less than a cup of coffee? Let us help you find access to programs that could change your current situation now. Whatever you need the money for, there are programs designed to help you now. We’ve been helping people for more than 30 years find and qualify for government funding. Hundreds Of Thousands Of Citizens Are Receiving Government Funding Now, Why Aren’t You? Find a program suited to your needs, and start helping yourself achieve the funding you desire!
- Purchase a new family vehicle
- Pay off your current credit cards
- Clear any past due bills
- Start a new business
- Finally purchase that new home
- Get funding for your non-profit
- Get training in a new career
- Go back to school
- And much more!
Find Funding For All These Life Expenses!
You’ll receive access to these amazing services just by registering today:
- 24/7 Email Access to answer ANY questions
- Top-secret interview videos with government officials
- The world’s most exclusive collection of Grants, Loans and other Free Services
- 1-on-1 training with Matthew Lesko
- Priority Notification of OVER 200 New Monthly Programs
- Access to a team of experts to prepare customized reports
- Assistance writing grants from trained Free Money Experts
- Unlimited access to Matthew Lesko and His Researchers
- – a dedicated team to help you find and utilize programs in your area
- Free assistance filling out ANY government application