Incentives for Small to Mid-Sized Businesses
National Grid’s (NG) Small/Mid-Sized Business Program is for business customers with an average demand of 200 kilowatts or less (or 40,300 kilowatt-hours or less) per month. The program aids qualifying business customers in installing energy efficient equipment. NG provides a free energy audit and report of recommended energy efficiency improvements. If the business customer chooses to make the recommended improvements using NG’s vendor and equipment, NG will pay 70% of the cost of the installation of energy efficient equipment. The remaining 30% can be paid through the customer’s electric bill, at 0% interest over a maximum period of 24 months. Customers paying their 30% share in a single lump sum are provided a 15% discount. Eligible energy efficient equipment includes: lighting upgrades, energy efficient time clocks, occupancy sensors, programmable thermostats, and walk-in and reach-in cooler measures. Customers can register online at the website listed above for a free energy audit. Contact: National Grid Energy Efficiency; 800-292-2032; http://www.nationalgridus.com/smallbusiness
Click here For More Information On green college grants .