Incentives Available in Grant Program
The West Penn Power Sustainable Energy Fund (WPPSEF) promotes the use of renewable energy and clean energy among commercial, industrial and institutional customers in the West Penn market region. Eligible projects include energy produced from solar, wind, low-impact hydro, and sustainable biomass such as closed-loop biomass and biomass gasification. Clean energy refers to advanced technologies, including landfill gas and fuel cells, which use fossil fuels but have significantly lower emissions and waste than current commercialized technologies and fuels derived from waste. Funding for eligible projects may include grants, commercial loans, equity investment, subordinated debt and royalty financing. Grants are available to non-profit companies and community-based organizations. Many of these grants will be leveraged with other grants from foundations and other funding agencies and will lead to additional financing requests involving other WPPSEF products. Commercial loans are available to manufacturers, distributors, retailers and service companies involved in renewable and advanced clean energy technologies as well as energy efficiency and conservation products and services to end-user companies and community-based organizations. WPPSEF intends to initiate loan programs in conjunction with other agencies and intermediaries to ensure an adequate flow of financing proposals for consideration. Contact: The Energy Institute, Penn. State University, C-211 CUL, University Park, PA 16802-2323; 814-865-4802; Fax: 814-863-7432; http://www.wppsef.org/grants.html
Click here For More Information On green government grants .
We have Over 200 Programs Waiting For You!
What if you could access extra money for the things you need, without having to search endlessly to find it? What if you could find hundreds of programs quickly and easily, for less than a cup of coffee? Let us help you find access to programs that could change your current situation now. Whatever you need the money for, there are programs designed to help you now. We’ve been helping people for more than 30 years find and qualify for government funding. Hundreds Of Thousands Of Citizens Are Receiving Government Funding Now, Why Aren’t You? Find a program suited to your needs, and start helping yourself achieve the funding you desire!
- Purchase a new family vehicle
- Pay off your current credit cards
- Clear any past due bills
- Start a new business
- Finally purchase that new home
- Get funding for your non-profit
- Get training in a new career
- Go back to school
- And much more!
Find Funding For All These Life Expenses!
You’ll receive access to these amazing services just by registering today:
- 24/7 Email Access to answer ANY questions
- Top-secret interview videos with government officials
- The world’s most exclusive collection of Grants, Loans and other Free Services
- 1-on-1 training with Matthew Lesko
- Priority Notification of OVER 200 New Monthly Programs
- Access to a team of experts to prepare customized reports
- Assistance writing grants from trained Free Money Experts
- Unlimited access to Matthew Lesko and His Researchers
- – a dedicated team to help you find and utilize programs in your area
- Free assistance filling out ANY government application