Scholarships For Early Care Educators and Providers
SCHOLARSHIPS is a statewide program that provides financial support for early care and education professionals so that they may expand their education in order to give high quality care to children in Georgia. The program provides scholarships for GED or remedial classes; technical colleges or other public or private accredited institutions to earn credit in early care and education or child development programs. Programs from a CDA through a Masters are eligible. The program also provides for a support stipend to go toward the cost of books, travel, school materials, and other similar expenses. Scholarships for Masters programs have a maximum of $1,000 per academic year. Early care and education directors, teachers, administrators, owners, and staff that work a minimum of 25 hours per week in a registered family child care home or child care center are eligible to apply. Applicants must also apply for Hope and Pell grants. SCHOLARSHIPS are awarded on a first come, first serve basis. For more information, Smart Start Georgia, 175 Twinnett Dr., Suite 370, Lawrenceville, GA 30045; 888-405-2238; 770-339-5199/5208
We have Over 200 Programs Waiting For You!
What if you could access extra money for the things you need, without having to search endlessly to find it? What if you could find hundreds of programs quickly and easily, for less than a cup of coffee? Let us help you find access to programs that could change your current situation now. Whatever you need the money for, there are programs designed to help you now. We’ve been helping people for more than 30 years find and qualify for government funding. Hundreds Of Thousands Of Citizens Are Receiving Government Funding Now, Why Aren’t You? Find a program suited to your needs, and start helping yourself achieve the funding you desire!
- Purchase a new family vehicle
- Pay off your current credit cards
- Clear any past due bills
- Start a new business
- Finally purchase that new home
- Get funding for your non-profit
- Get training in a new career
- Go back to school
- And much more!
Find Funding For All These Life Expenses!
You’ll receive access to these amazing services just by registering today:
- 24/7 Email Access to answer ANY questions
- Top-secret interview videos with government officials
- The world’s most exclusive collection of Grants, Loans and other Free Services
- 1-on-1 training with Matthew Lesko
- Priority Notification of OVER 200 New Monthly Programs
- Access to a team of experts to prepare customized reports
- Assistance writing grants from trained Free Money Experts
- Unlimited access to Matthew Lesko and His Researchers
- – a dedicated team to help you find and utilize programs in your area
- Free assistance filling out ANY government application