85 For A Year of Business Training for Women
Women with the desire to start or expand their own businesses can look to Women Entrepreneurs of Baltimore, Inc. (WEB) for the knowledge and resources needed to succeed. Elements of their Business Skills Training Course include financing strategies, business skills education, internet and computer use, community networking, government certification, and legal and tax requirements. Participants receive mentoring, business consultations, and additional resource referrals as part of the package. Applicants are prescreened to ensure that they have both a viable business idea and the entrepreneurial spirit necessary for success. Participants must attend 12 weeks of training, write a business plan, and intend to start a business before or within nine months after training is completed. For a year, graduates receive free technical assistance, resources, and support from staff and WEB’s extensive network of volunteers. WEB also helps clients finance their ventures – assisting in the preparation of loan application packages for loans up to $250,000 and finding an appropriate lender. Cost for the full program – only $85 to $325, depending on income. Contact: WEB, Inc., 1118 Light St., Ste 202, Baltimore, MD 21230, 410-727-4921
We have Over 200 Programs Waiting For You!
What if you could access extra money for the things you need, without having to search endlessly to find it? What if you could find hundreds of programs quickly and easily, for less than a cup of coffee? Let us help you find access to programs that could change your current situation now. Whatever you need the money for, there are programs designed to help you now. We’ve been helping people for more than 30 years find and qualify for government funding. Hundreds Of Thousands Of Citizens Are Receiving Government Funding Now, Why Aren’t You? Find a program suited to your needs, and start helping yourself achieve the funding you desire!
- Purchase a new family vehicle
- Pay off your current credit cards
- Clear any past due bills
- Start a new business
- Finally purchase that new home
- Get funding for your non-profit
- Get training in a new career
- Go back to school
- And much more!
Find Funding For All These Life Expenses!
You’ll receive access to these amazing services just by registering today:
- 24/7 Email Access to answer ANY questions
- Top-secret interview videos with government officials
- The world’s most exclusive collection of Grants, Loans and other Free Services
- 1-on-1 training with Matthew Lesko
- Priority Notification of OVER 200 New Monthly Programs
- Access to a team of experts to prepare customized reports
- Assistance writing grants from trained Free Money Experts
- Unlimited access to Matthew Lesko and His Researchers
- – a dedicated team to help you find and utilize programs in your area
- Free assistance filling out ANY government application