Loans for Disadvantaged Health Profession Students
(Loans for Disadvantaged Students 93.342)
Loans for Disadvantaged Students Program provides funding to eligible health professions schools for the purpose of providing long-term, low-interest loans to assist full-time, financially needy, disadvantaged students to pursue a career in allopathic or osteopathic medicine, dentistry, optometry, podiatry, pharmacy, or veterinary medicine. To apply for this loan, contact the student financial aid office at the school where you intend to apply for admission or where you are enrolled. Contact the Division of Health Careers, Diversity and Development, Bureau of Health Professions’ Health Resources and Services Administration, Public Health Service, U.S. Department of Health and Human Services Administration, Parklawn Building, Room 8-34, 5600 Fishers Lane, Rockville, MD 20857; 301-443-4776; 888-275-4772; http://bhpr.hrsa.gov/dsa/.
Matthew Lesko’s Government Money Club has the answers on getting free government money, grants and loans. Members enjoy 1000’s of searchable sources (above) free “How To” videos on a huge variety of topics. Including getting a government for small businesses. Join today and get free live help locating and filling out applications to change your life.
We have Over 200 Programs Waiting For You!
What if you could access extra money for the things you need, without having to search endlessly to find it? What if you could find hundreds of programs quickly and easily, for less than a cup of coffee? Let us help you find access to programs that could change your current situation now. Whatever you need the money for, there are programs designed to help you now. We’ve been helping people for more than 30 years find and qualify for government funding. Hundreds Of Thousands Of Citizens Are Receiving Government Funding Now, Why Aren’t You? Find a program suited to your needs, and start helping yourself achieve the funding you desire!
- Purchase a new family vehicle
- Pay off your current credit cards
- Clear any past due bills
- Start a new business
- Finally purchase that new home
- Get funding for your non-profit
- Get training in a new career
- Go back to school
- And much more!
Find Funding For All These Life Expenses!
You’ll receive access to these amazing services just by registering today:
- 24/7 Email Access to answer ANY questions
- Top-secret interview videos with government officials
- The world’s most exclusive collection of Grants, Loans and other Free Services
- 1-on-1 training with Matthew Lesko
- Priority Notification of OVER 200 New Monthly Programs
- Access to a team of experts to prepare customized reports
- Assistance writing grants from trained Free Money Experts
- Unlimited access to Matthew Lesko and His Researchers
- – a dedicated team to help you find and utilize programs in your area
- Free assistance filling out ANY government application