Free Help and Money for the Disabled
The Federal Government has stepped in and funded programs across the country to help the disabled and handicapped reach their goals by providing them with all kinds of services to get them on their way. The help available ranges from free information services, self help groups, free legal aid, and independent living programs, to free money for education, job training, living expenses, transportation, equipment, and mobility aids. You can even get money to have your home retrofitted to make it more accessible to you, given your specific handicap. And if you’re denied any of these programs or services, there are several free sources of legal help that can get you what you’re legally entitled to. Your state Vocational Rehabilitation office will evaluate your skills, needs, and goals, and work with you to keep you a productive member of society.
The Office of Disability Employment Policy www.dol.gov/odep knows that people with disabilities have a strong interest in working for themselves. The U.S. Department of Labor has developed a new office call Small Business Self-Employment Service that links to other entrepreneurship sites, provides information on a variety of technical assistance resources, as well as resources for writing business plans, financing, and other issues. Contact: Small Business and Self-Employment Service, Job Accommodation Network, P.O. Box 6080, Morgantown, WV 26506; 800-526-6234; Fax: 304-293-5407; www.jan.wvu.edu/SBSES.
You can also learn about programs and activities in your state for people with disabilities who want to work by checking out www.ssa.gov/work. Also don’t forget to check out the federal government’s website www.disability.gov that lists all the government programs relating to disabilities.
The Government Money Club provides free business grant money training videos, live assistance for all types of free government money for businesses including Ontario business grants .
We have Over 200 Programs Waiting For You!
What if you could access extra money for the things you need, without having to search endlessly to find it? What if you could find hundreds of programs quickly and easily, for less than a cup of coffee? Let us help you find access to programs that could change your current situation now. Whatever you need the money for, there are programs designed to help you now. We’ve been helping people for more than 30 years find and qualify for government funding. Hundreds Of Thousands Of Citizens Are Receiving Government Funding Now, Why Aren’t You? Find a program suited to your needs, and start helping yourself achieve the funding you desire!
- Purchase a new family vehicle
- Pay off your current credit cards
- Clear any past due bills
- Start a new business
- Finally purchase that new home
- Get funding for your non-profit
- Get training in a new career
- Go back to school
- And much more!
Find Funding For All These Life Expenses!
You’ll receive access to these amazing services just by registering today:
- 24/7 Email Access to answer ANY questions
- Top-secret interview videos with government officials
- The world’s most exclusive collection of Grants, Loans and other Free Services
- 1-on-1 training with Matthew Lesko
- Priority Notification of OVER 200 New Monthly Programs
- Access to a team of experts to prepare customized reports
- Assistance writing grants from trained Free Money Experts
- Unlimited access to Matthew Lesko and His Researchers
- – a dedicated team to help you find and utilize programs in your area
- Free assistance filling out ANY government application